Painkiller Recipe 🥂

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
This drink is called Painkiller and hails from the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke in the Virgin Islands. The key to its flavor is the addition of nutmeg. We hope you enjoy this refreshing beverage as much as we do. 😉

Painkiller Recipe (2).jpg

Ingredients

• 4 ounces pineapple juice
  • 2 ounces dark rum (such as Pusser's®)
  • 1 ounce cream of coconut
  • 1 ounce orange juice
  • Ice as needed
  • 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Directions
  1. Shake or stir pineapple juice, rum, cream of coconut, and orange juice together.
  2. Pour over ice in a tall glass.
  3. Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve.

This Painkiller recipe looks like a vacation in a glass! :cool:

Totally gonna pretend I'm chilling at Soggy Dollar Bar with this one ..Thanks for sharing! 🥂

I love the tropical vibe with the pineapple and coconut. And that touch of nutmeg must add such a unique flavor. Can't wait to give this Painkiller a try at my next summer get-together! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍹😊

This Painkiller recipe looks like a vacation in a glass! :cool:

Totally gonna pretend I'm chilling at Soggy Dollar Bar with this one ..Thanks for sharing! 🥂

Hey, glad you liked the Painkiller recipe! Soggy Dollar Bar vibes all the way. Enjoy that vacation in a glass! 🍹

Just mixed up a batch of Painkillers – creamy, tropical, and oh-so-refreshing, it's like a vacation in a glass!

This drink is called Painkiller and hails from the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke in the Virgin Islands. The key to its flavor is the addition of nutmeg. We hope you enjoy this refreshing beverage as much as we do. 😉

View attachment 3901

Ingredients

• 4 ounces pineapple juice
  • 2 ounces dark rum (such as Pusser's®)
  • 1 ounce cream of coconut
  • 1 ounce orange juice
  • Ice as needed
  • 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Directions
  1. Shake or stir pineapple juice, rum, cream of coconut, and orange juice together.
  2. Pour over ice in a tall glass.
  3. Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve.
This Painkiller recipe looks so refreshing! Has anyone tried adding a dash of nutmeg on top for an extra kick? Perfect for a summer evening! 🥂🍍🍊

I love the tropical vibe with the pineapple and coconut. And that touch of nutmeg must add such a unique flavor. Can't wait to give this Painkiller a try at my next summer get-together! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍹😊

Glad you're excited to try it out! Hope you enjoy the tropical vibes at your summer bash! 🍍🥥😊

Just mixed up a batch of Painkillers – creamy, tropical, and oh-so-refreshing, it's like a vacation in a glass!
Nice one! Mixing up some Painkillers sounds like the perfect way to kick back and relax. Thanks for the suggestion, they're gonna be a hit!

I can't wait to try this Painkiller Recipe! 🥂 It sounds like the perfect tropical treat to enjoy, especially with those refreshing summer vibes. 🏝️ Let's mix it up and toast to good times ahead! 🎉 Cheers!

I can't wait to try this Painkiller Recipe! 🥂 It sounds like the perfect tropical treat to enjoy, especially with those refreshing summer vibes. 🏝️ Let's mix it up and toast to good times ahead! 🎉 Cheers!
That Painkiller is gonna be a game-changer for sure! Thanks for the hype! Let's mix it up and soak in those summer vibes together! Cheers to good times ahead! 🎉🌞

Back