Pizza Sauce Recipe

appletechlover

Novice Foodie
Hello friends! Ready to take your homemade pizza to the next level? I've got just the thing for you: my go-to pizza sauce recipe! It's super simple to make and packs a punch of flavor that will have your taste buds singing. Whether you're a seasoned pizza pro or a newbie in the kitchen, this sauce is sure to impress. So let's roll up our sleeves and get cooking! 💪😉

Ingredients:
  • 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  2. Stir in crushed tomatoes, dried oregano, dried basil, onion powder, sugar, salt, and pepper.
  3. Bring the sauce to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow the flavors to meld together and the sauce to thicken.
  4. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
  5. Once the sauce has reached your desired consistency and flavor, remove it from the heat and let it cool slightly before using it as a pizza topping.
With this homemade pizza sauce recipe, you're well on your way to creating pizza perfection right in your own kitchen. 😉 So next time you're craving pizza night, whip up a batch of this sauce and enjoy the delicious results! 🥲😋
no-cook-red-pizza-sauce-1x1-0545 (1).jpg

Yummy! Thank you for sharing your go-to pizza sauce recipe! It sounds incredibly flavorful and easy to make, perfect for elevating homemade pizza. I can't wait to try it out on my next pizza night! 🍕

Hello friends! Ready to take your homemade pizza to the next level? I've got just the thing for you: my go-to pizza sauce recipe! It's super simple to make and packs a punch of flavor that will have your taste buds singing. Whether you're a seasoned pizza pro or a newbie in the kitchen, this sauce is sure to impress. So let's roll up our sleeves and get cooking! 💪😉

Ingredients:
  • 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  2. Stir in crushed tomatoes, dried oregano, dried basil, onion powder, sugar, salt, and pepper.
  3. Bring the sauce to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow the flavors to meld together and the sauce to thicken.
  4. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
  5. Once the sauce has reached your desired consistency and flavor, remove it from the heat and let it cool slightly before using it as a pizza topping.
With this homemade pizza sauce recipe, you're well on your way to creating pizza perfection right in your own kitchen. 😉 So next time you're craving pizza night, whip up a batch of this sauce and enjoy the delicious results! 🥲😋
View attachment 3995
This pizza sauce recipe sounds amazing! Has anyone tried adding a pinch of red pepper flakes for a bit of heat? I can't wait to use it for my homemade pizzas this weekend! 🍕🔥

Back