Pork Butt Rub Recipe

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering Pork Butt Rub recipe! 🐖✨ This blend of sweet brown sugar, smoky paprika, and savory spices will elevate your pork butt to new levels of deliciousness. Perfect for grilling, smoking, or roasting, it promises tender, flavorful results every time. Get ready to savor the rich flavors of this homemade rub!
1721121801144.png

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons paprika
    369×266
    243.9 kB
  • 1 tablespoon kosher salt
  • 1 tablespoon black pepper
  • 1 tablespoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
  2. Pat the pork butt dry with paper towels.
  3. Generously rub the spice mixture all over the pork butt, covering all sides.
  4. Let the rubbed pork butt sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking, or refrigerate overnight for deeper flavor penetration.
  5. Cook the pork butt according to your preferred method (smoking, roasting, etc.) until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 195-200°F for tender pulled pork.
This rub adds a perfect balance of sweet, smoky, and spicy flavors to your pork butt. Enjoy your deliciously seasoned dish!

This pork butt rub recipe looks amazing! 😋 I love a good BBQ, and this blend of spices sounds perfect. Can't wait to try it on my next cookout! 🔥🍖

Wow, this Pork Butt Rub recipe looks 🔥! Thanks for sharing – can't wait to try it out and taste that sweet, smoky, and savory goodness. Appreciate the tip on letting it sit for deeper flavor! 😋🐖

this recipe is a must have and life saver if t=you want a tasty pork dish

This pork butt rub recipe sounds like it's going to make the juiciest, most flavorful BBQ ever!🔥 Can't wait to try it out at the next cookout!

Back