Pumpkin Brownies

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hi everyone, I'm a brownies lover and I wanted to share my recently homemade brownies: Pumpkin Brownies. These are the perfect blend of chocolate and pumpkin and easy to create! Once you try these, you'll want to make them again and again! πŸ˜„

Ingredients:
pumpkin brownies.jpg

β–’ 1 box (18 ounces) brownie mix (Ghirardelli recommended)
β–’ ΒΌ cup water
β–’ β…“ cup vegetable oil
β–’ 1 large egg
β–’ Β½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
β–’ 7.5 ounces pumpkin puree (about Β½ can)
β–’ 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
β–’ 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
β–’ 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325Β°F (or as per the instructions on your brownie mix). Grease an 8Γ—8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
  2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions in a medium bowl. If using Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix, combine brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, egg, and chocolate chips. Set aside.
  3. In another medium bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
  4. Pour half of the brownie mix into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
  5. Spoon the pumpkin mixture on top of the brownie batter in chunks or spread it out evenly.
  6. Cover the pumpkin layer with the remaining brownie batter, smoothing out the top.
  7. Bake for about 10 minutes longer than the time indicated on the brownie mix box (about 50 minutes in total), as the pumpkin layer adds depth and requires extra baking time.
  8. Allow the brownies to cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy your delicious Pumpkin Brownies!

These Pumpkin Brownies sound like a total win, combining chocolatey goodness with a hint of pumpkin spice.... definitely gonna try this recipe soon, thanks for sharing! πŸ˜‹πŸ«

These Pumpkin Brownies sound like a total win, combining chocolatey goodness with a hint of pumpkin spice.... definitely gonna try this recipe soon, thanks for sharing! πŸ˜‹πŸ«
Thanks a ton! Glad you’re excited to try the Pumpkin Brownies! They’re super delish with that perfect pumpkin spice twist! πŸ˜‹πŸŽƒ Enjoy baking!

Back