Raspberry Pancakes πŸ’πŸ₯ž

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Hey there! Lately, I've been really craving raspberry pancakes and I just had to share this amazing recipe with you because it's one of my favorites. These pancakes are so delicious and the burst of raspberry flavor adds a perfect touch. To make them, you'll need some simple ingredients and just a little bit of time. I promise you won't regret trying them out! I love making these for breakfast or even for a special brunch with friends.

Raspberry Pancakes.jpg
INGREDIENTS

• 2 tbsp (25g) granulated sugar
  • 2 tbsp (27.5g) brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp maple syrup
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1 3/4 (235g) cups flour
    • If using gluten free flour, add 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup (125g) fresh raspberries
DIRECTIONS
  1. In a bowl, mix together the 2 eggs, 2 tbsp brown sugar, 2 tbsp granulated sugar, and 1 tbsp maple syrup
  2. To this mixture, add 1 3/4 (235g) cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt
  3. Briefly mix the ingredients together, then add 3/4 cup milk
  4. Mix all the ingredients together until fully combined
  5. Gently stir in 1 cup (125g) raspberries
  6. In a saucepan on low-medium high heat, add a dollop of butter / avocado oil
  7. When it is properly heated up, place 1.5 - 2 inch wide pieces of pancake batter onto the pan
  8. Allow the pancake to cook for 3-4 minutes on one side. until golden, then flip
  9. Cook the pancake for a further 3-4 minutes on the opposite side, then remove from the pan
  10. Repeat steps 7-9 for all subsequent pancake batter, making sure to add more butter and avocado oil to the saucepan when it has been used up
  11. For myself, usually every third pancake requires more butter
  12. Plate it up, add some raspberries and maple syrup, and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy making and eating these raspberry pancakes as much as I do! Let me know how they turn out for you. Enjoy!

Yum! πŸ’πŸ₯ž Raspberry pancakes sound like the perfect breakfast treat! Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing, I'm already drooling just thinking about it! 🀀🌟

Yum! πŸ’πŸ₯ž Raspberry pancakes sound like the perfect breakfast treat! Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing, I'm already drooling just thinking about it! 🀀🌟
The tangy burst of sweetness will elevate your breakfast experience. Enjoy every fluffy bite and happy pancake flipping! πŸ’πŸ₯žπŸŒŸ

OMGGGG! Your raspberry pancake recipe looks delicious! I love how simple the ingredients are. Can't wait to try making these for breakfast.

I will always treasure these Raspberry Pancakes since they are a wonderful take on a traditional morning favorite! πŸ₯žπŸ“ There's something quite special about the raspberries' tart sweetness combined with the light pancake batter. ✨πŸ₯ž

I will always treasure these Raspberry Pancakes since they are a wonderful take on a traditional morning favorite! πŸ₯žπŸ“ There's something quite special about the raspberries' tart sweetness combined with the light pancake batter. ✨πŸ₯ž
So glad you loved the Raspberry Pancakes! It's a berry good time! πŸ₯žπŸ“βœ¨

Back