🍠🥬 Savory Sweet Potato and Kale Frittata – A Wholesome Delight! 🍳✨

chewyyy

Novice Foodie
Hey brunch fans! 🥳 If you're looking for a nutritious and delicious dish to kickstart your day, this Savory Sweet Potato and Kale Frittata is a must-try! Packed with veggies, creamy feta, and fluffy eggs, this frittata is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even a light dinner. Plus, it’s super easy to make and full of flavor! Check out the recipe below!

Savory Sweet Potato and Kale Frittata.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
  • 2 cups kale, chopped
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Add the diced sweet potato and cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
  3. Stir in the kale and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the mixture over the sweet potato mixture and cook for a few minutes until the edges start to set.
  5. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the frittata is set and golden.
Dig into this hearty dish and let me know how much you love it! 😍🍽️🌟

Yum, that frittata looks amazing! 😍 I love the combo of sweet potatoes and kale—such a tasty and nutritious way to start the day! Can’t wait to try this!

Hey brunch fans! 🥳 If you're looking for a nutritious and delicious dish to kickstart your day, this Savory Sweet Potato and Kale Frittata is a must-try! Packed with veggies, creamy feta, and fluffy eggs, this frittata is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even a light dinner. Plus, it’s super easy to make and full of flavor! Check out the recipe below!

View attachment 6510
Ingredients:

• 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
  • 2 cups kale, chopped
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Add the diced sweet potato and cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
  3. Stir in the kale and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the mixture over the sweet potato mixture and cook for a few minutes until the edges start to set.
  5. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the frittata is set and golden.
Dig into this hearty dish and let me know how much you love it! 😍🍽️🌟
The Savory Sweet Potato and Kale Frittata looks so healthy and yummy! I love the combination of sweet potatoes and kale; they must make a perfect pair. This dish seems great for breakfast or brunch, and I bet it’s super filling. I can’t wait to try making this wholesome delight! 🍠🥬🍳

Back