Scrambled Eggs with Skinless Chicken Sausage and Spinach Recipe

benzie

Novice Foodie
Hey fellow food enthusiasts! I've been experimenting with some new breakfast recipes lately, and I wanted to share one that has become a favorite in my household – Scrambled Eggs with Skinless Chicken Sausage and Spinach. It's a nutritious and delicious way to start your day!
Ingredients:
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 skinless chicken sausages, sliced into rounds
  • 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
  • 1/4 cup diced onion
  • 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (any color you prefer)
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: shredded cheese for topping
  • Optional: chopped fresh herbs such as parsley or chives for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Start by heating the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the diced onion and bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 3-4 minutes.
  2. While the vegetables are cooking, crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them lightly with a fork or whisk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Once the vegetables are softened, add the sliced chicken sausages to the skillet. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sausages are lightly browned.
  4. Add the chopped spinach to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until the spinach wilts, about 1-2 minutes.
  5. Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet over the sausage, vegetables, and spinach. Allow the eggs to cook undisturbed for a minute or two until the edges start to set.
  6. Using a spatula, gently stir and fold the eggs until they are cooked to your desired consistency. If you like your eggs creamy, you can take them off the heat a little earlier.
  7. Once the eggs are cooked, remove the skillet from the heat. Serve the scrambled eggs with skinless chicken sausage and spinach hot, topped with shredded cheese if desired and garnished with chopped fresh herbs.
I love how versatile this recipe is – you can customize it with your favorite vegetables or herbs, and it's a great way to sneak in some extra greens in the morning. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Scrambled Eggs with Skinless Chicken Sausage and Spinach Recipe.jpg
    Scrambled Eggs with Skinless Chicken Sausage and Spinach Recipe.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 7
This Scrambled Eggs with Skinless Chicken Sausage and Spinach recipe is a total game-changer for breakfast! 🍳🌿 Love how it combines protein-packed chicken sausage with nutritious spinach and fluffy scrambled eggs. Plus, it's quick and easy to whip up on busy mornings! Definitely adding this to my breakfast rotation. Thanks for sharing such a tasty and wholesome recipe! 🌟

Hey fellow food enthusiasts! I've been experimenting with some new breakfast recipes lately, and I wanted to share one that has become a favorite in my household – Scrambled Eggs with Skinless Chicken Sausage and Spinach. It's a nutritious and delicious way to start your day!
Ingredients:
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 skinless chicken sausages, sliced into rounds
  • 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
  • 1/4 cup diced onion
  • 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (any color you prefer)
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: shredded cheese for topping
  • Optional: chopped fresh herbs such as parsley or chives for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Start by heating the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the diced onion and bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 3-4 minutes.
  2. While the vegetables are cooking, crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them lightly with a fork or whisk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Once the vegetables are softened, add the sliced chicken sausages to the skillet. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sausages are lightly browned.
  4. Add the chopped spinach to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until the spinach wilts, about 1-2 minutes.
  5. Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet over the sausage, vegetables, and spinach. Allow the eggs to cook undisturbed for a minute or two until the edges start to set.
  6. Using a spatula, gently stir and fold the eggs until they are cooked to your desired consistency. If you like your eggs creamy, you can take them off the heat a little earlier.
  7. Once the eggs are cooked, remove the skillet from the heat. Serve the scrambled eggs with skinless chicken sausage and spinach hot, topped with shredded cheese if desired and garnished with chopped fresh herbs.
I love how versatile this recipe is – you can customize it with your favorite vegetables or herbs, and it's a great way to sneak in some extra greens in the morning. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Scrambled eggs with chicken sausage and spinach? Sounds like a hearty and nutritious breakfast option! I love how versatile scrambled eggs are, and adding in some flavorful chicken sausage and nutritious spinach takes them to the next level. Can't wait to try this recipe out for a wholesome start to my day! Thanks for sharing!

Such a tasty twist on scrambled eggs! 🍳🌿 Love the addition of chicken sausage and spinach for extra flavor and nutrition. Quick, easy, and delicious breakfast idea! 😋👌

Your Scrambled Eggs with Skinless Chicken Sausage and Spinach recipe is calling my name! 😋🐔 Love how you've combined protein-packed sausage with nutritious spinach in this breakfast delight! 🥚🥬 Can't wait to whip up a batch for a hearty and healthy start to the day! Thanks for sharing the yumminess!

Back