Shotgun shells recipe

NANA_

Novice Foodie
Hey there, food adventurers! 🌟 I recently stumbled upon an exciting recipe: Shotgun Shells! 🎯 If you love the combination of hearty pasta, savory sausage, and gooey cheese, you're in for a treat. These are so much fun to make and even more delicious to eat! Here's how you can whip up this delightful dish:

Ingredients:

• 12 manicotti shells 🐚
  • 1 lb ground Italian sausage 🌭
  • 1 cup ricotta cheese 🧀
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 🧀
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese 🧀
  • 2 cups marinara sauce 🍅
  • 1 clove garlic, minced 🧄
  • 1 tsp Italian seasoning 🌿
  • Salt and pepper to taste 🧂
  • Fresh basil for garnish (optional) 🌿
Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven: Set it to 375°F (190°C). 🔥
  2. Cook the sausage: In a skillet, cook the sausage until browned. Drain excess fat. 🍳
  3. Mix the filling: In a bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add the cooked sausage and mix well. 🍲
  4. Stuff the shells: Carefully fill the manicotti shells with the sausage and cheese mixture using a spoon or piping bag. 🐚🧀
  5. Arrange in a baking dish: Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce into a baking dish, place the stuffed shells on top, then cover with the remaining sauce. 🍅🍲
  6. Bake: Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until bubbly. 🕒🔥
  7. Serve: Garnish with fresh basil if desired and enjoy your shotgun shells hot! 🌿✨
Conclusion:

I loved how these Shotgun Shells turned out—crunchy, cheesy, and bursting with flavor! 😋🍝 They were a hit at dinner, and I can’t wait to make them again. Give them a try, and let me know what you think! Enjoy every bite! 😊👩‍🍳
Buffalo-Chicken-Shotgun-Shells-Fire-and-Smoke-Society.jpg

Back