Strawberry Jello Pie 🍰

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
So, guys, I want to share this special recipe of mine. Having personally tasted this strawberry Jello pie, I can guarantee with certainty that it is among the best sweets for any special occasion. πŸ“πŸ°
strawberry-jello-pie-recipe-TCR-6-edited-900x1200.jpg

Ingredients:

1 cup cold water (about 40-60Β°F)
1 cup granulated sugar (adjust based on sweetness preference of strawberries)
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3 ounces (1 box) strawberry Jell-O mix
1 (9-inch) pie crust (store-bought or premade)
1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
Whipped cream (optional, for serving)

Instructions:

1. In a small saucepan, combine cold water, sugar, and cornstarch. Bring to a gentle boil, whisking constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in the strawberry Jell-O until fully dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
  2. Pre-bake the pie crust according to the package instructions, or use a pre-baked or graham cracker crust. Let it cool, then arrange the quartered strawberries on the bottom of the crust.
  3. Pour the cooled gelatin mixture over the strawberries in the crust, ensuring even coverage. Refrigerate the pie until set, approximately 2-4 hours.
  4. Serve slices of the strawberry Jell-O pie topped with whipped cream, if desired.

You won't want to miss this recipe, I assure you. To fully appreciate its sweetness, serve it with some freshly whipped cream and a dollop of vanilla ice cream. You should definitely share this dish with your loved ones because it's a delicious treat! πŸ“βœ¨

Last edited:
Ah, Strawberry Jello Pieβ€”a delightful dessert that's always a hit at gatherings! πŸ“πŸ° The combination of the vibrant strawberry gelatin and the creamy whipped topping nestled in a flaky pie crust creates a heavenly texture and taste sensation.

there will always be a space for the tummy when it comes to sweets no matter how full you are! will make one as of the moment! so excited!

Yes, please! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I'm a sucker for anything with strawberries, and this Jello pie looks divine! 🀩 Can't wait to surprise my friends with this delightful dessert. 🍰 Thanks for the recipe!

I might try it tommorow, So simple yet looks so tasty. Thanks a bunch for sharing! Do you have any other easy dessert recipes like this?

Ah, Strawberry Jello Pieβ€”a delightful dessert that's always a hit at gatherings! πŸ“πŸ° The combination of the vibrant strawberry gelatin and the creamy whipped topping nestled in a flaky pie crust creates a heavenly texture and taste sensation.

Sounds awesome! Strawberry Jello Pie is the bomb at partiesβ€”everyone loves that fruity, creamy combo! :love:

I think it would be great for a summer barbecue or picnic, and it would taste yummy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Sounds awesome! Besides, no one's a when it comes to ice cream at any of the summer BBQs or picnics. Flavor is a must here, and vanilla ice cream is a favorite for any mood. Could not be more on point with that option.🍦

there will always be a space for the tummy when it comes to sweets no matter how full you are! will make one as of the moment! so excited!

Totally get what you mean, Kenz! These Sweets are irresistible, no matter how stuffed you are. Can't wait for that ice cream! 🍦

Yes, please! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I'm a sucker for anything with strawberries, and this Jello pie looks divine! 🀩 Can't wait to surprise my friends with this delightful dessert. 🍰 Thanks for the recipe!

Awesome choice! πŸ“ That strawberry Jello pie is gonna be a hit! Your friends are in for a tasty treat. Enjoy baking and surprising them with that divine dessert! πŸ°πŸŽ‰

I might try it tommorow, So simple yet looks so tasty. Thanks a bunch for sharing! Do you have any other easy dessert recipes like this?
Glad you liked it! Are you after some other easy dessert then try a mug cake. It's very fast, and with your choice of flavor, you can have a customized bowl. Or, you could mix a batch of oven-free cookies as they're both tasty and simple to make. Please inform me if you'd love to get more ideas! ;):love:

Hello @Mui ! That strawberry Jello pie sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I bet it's a hit at any party or celebration. Can't wait to give it a try! πŸ“πŸ°
You're welcome! Yes, the strawberry Jello pie will definitely get thumbs-up from everyone. Here it is! Ideal for any kind of event. I really hope you have fun using it and rocking everyone's socks off at your next party! Do let me know.πŸ“πŸ°

Glad you liked it! Are you after some other easy dessert then try a mug cake. It's very fast, and with your choice of flavor, you can have a customized bowl. Or, you could mix a batch of oven-free cookies as they're both tasty and simple to make. Please inform me if you'd love to get more ideas! ;):love:
thanks for additional tips, Yeah I let you know once I tried your recipe :)

Back