Stuffed Dates with Cream Cheese and Walnuts

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey snack lovers! Let me share this great snack Stuffed Dates with Cream Cheese and Walnuts. You should try it guys, it's very simple and easy to make. So, let's grab our ingredients and get ready to enjoy these delicious treats together!
825×1100
276.8 kB

stuffeddates.jpg

Ingredients:

• 12 Medjool dates, pitted
  • 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Instructions:

1. Using a small knife, make a lengthwise slit in each date and carefully remove the pit.
  2. In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
  3. Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill each date with a small amount of cream cheese, spreading it evenly inside the cavity.
  4. Press a few chopped walnuts onto the top of each stuffed date, gently pressing them into the cream cheese to adhere.
  5. Arrange the stuffed dates on a serving plate or platter.
  6. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the cream cheese to firm up slightly before serving.
  7. Enjoy these Stuffed Dates with Cream Cheese and Walnuts as a delicious snack or appetizer!
Enjoy the treats with your family!

Oy yes pleaseeee!! I love how the sweetness of the dates pairs perfectly with the richness of the cream cheese and the nutty crunch of walnuts 🤤🤤

Stuffed Dates with Cream Cheese and Walnuts? Sounds like a flavor explosion! 🤩🧀🥜 I love how you've combined the sweetness of dates with the creamy richness of cream cheese and the crunch of walnuts. It's like a little bite of indulgence in every bite! Can't wait to try making these for my next gathering—they'll be the perfect sweet treat! Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳

Oy yes pleaseeee!! I love how the sweetness of the dates pairs perfectly with the richness of the cream cheese and the nutty crunch of walnuts 🤤🤤
Stuffed Dates with Cream Cheese and Walnuts? Sounds like a flavor explosion! 🤩🧀🥜 I love how you've combined the sweetness of dates with the creamy richness of cream cheese and the crunch of walnuts. It's like a little bite of indulgence in every bite! Can't wait to try making these for my next gathering—they'll be the perfect sweet treat! Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳
You should try this recipe guys, you can feel the sweetness and creamy taste of it. It's a perfect treat for everyone, Enjoy😊👌

Hey snack lovers! Let me share this great snack Stuffed Dates with Cream Cheese and Walnuts. You should try it guys, it's very simple and easy to make. So, let's grab our ingredients and get ready to enjoy these delicious treats together!
825×1100
276.8 kB
825×1100
276.8 kB

View attachment 571
Ingredients:

• 12 Medjool dates, pitted
  • 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Instructions:

1. Using a small knife, make a lengthwise slit in each date and carefully remove the pit.
  2. In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
  3. Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill each date with a small amount of cream cheese, spreading it evenly inside the cavity.
  4. Press a few chopped walnuts onto the top of each stuffed date, gently pressing them into the cream cheese to adhere.
  5. Arrange the stuffed dates on a serving plate or platter.
  6. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the cream cheese to firm up slightly before serving.
  7. Enjoy these Stuffed Dates with Cream Cheese and Walnuts as a delicious snack or appetizer!
Enjoy the treats with your family!
Stuffed dates with cream cheese and walnuts sound amazing! Perfect balance of sweet and savory. Definitely trying this for my next snack attack. Thanks for the recipe! 🌰🧀🍂

Back