Swedish Creme

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer

Hello there strawberry lovers! Just made this super creamy and delicious Swedish Creme! 😋 It's like a little cloud in a dish. Perfectly sweet with a hint of almond, and topped with fresh raspberries! 🍓✨ So easy to whip up and a total crowd-pleaser. Give it a try! 🍮💕

Swedish Creme​

Swedish Creme (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
  • 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon almond extract
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
Directions:

1. In a large saucepan, combine the heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of sugar. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches 160°F (do not allow it to boil).
  2. Stir in the unflavored gelatin until it is completely dissolved.
  3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
  4. Whisk in the sour cream until smooth.
  5. Pour the mixture into 8 dessert dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
  6. Just before serving, lightly crush the raspberries and gently mix them with the remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar. Spoon the raspberries over the tops of the chilled desserts.
PS: You’ve got to try this Swedish Creme! 😍 It’s insanely creamy and has the perfect touch of almond flavor. Topping it with fresh raspberries takes it to a whole new level! 🍓✨ Seriously, it’s like a dreamy dessert cloud. ☁️🍮 Totally my new go-to treat!

This Swedish Cream seems like the epitome of dessert, wow! 🍮💖 It sounds so good to combine velvety heavy cream, creamy sour cream, and delicious vanilla and almond tastes. And those luscious raspberries to cap it all off? Exceptional! Every mouthful must be so creamy and delicious, I can only imagine 🍏✨. Plus, it's the easiest treat to make anytime you're in the mood for something sweet because the ingredients are so straightforward. I appreciate you sharing this delicious dish! I'm eager to test it and see for myself what a wonderful dessert cloud it is. 😋

Back