Tropical Twist: Pineapple BBQ Baked Chicken Breast!

blue_birdie

Novice Foodie
Hey, foodie friends! 😊 I simply had to share this awesome recipe for Pineapple BBQ Baked Chicken Breast that I whipped up last weekend. It was a total taste explosion and had everybody at the table asking for seconds!

Tropical Twist Pineapple BBQ Baked Chicken Breast.jpg

Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional garnish: chopped fresh cilantro or sliced green onions

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (a hundred ninety°C) and gently grease a baking dish.
  2. In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce the heat to low and permit it simmer for approximately 5 mins, stirring every now and then, until barely thickened. Remove from warmth and let it cool barely.
  3. Season the chook breasts with salt and pepper to taste, then location them in the organized baking dish.
  4. Pour the pineapple BBQ sauce over the chicken breasts, making sure they may be properly covered on all sides.
  5. Bake within the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chook is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of a hundred sixty five°F (75°C).
  6. Once the hen is done, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes earlier than serving.
  7. Garnish the Pineapple BBQ Baked Chicken Breast with chopped sparkling cilantro or sliced green onions if favored.
  8. Serve warm and revel in the tropical flavors!

And there you have it! A dish of succulent Pineapple BBQ Baked Chicken Breast it really is sure to move you to a tropical paradise with every chew. Trust me, once you do this recipe, it will end up every day on your dinner rotation. Enjoy, and glad cooking! 🍍🍗🌴

That sounds like a delicious and refreshing twist on baked chicken breast! 🍍🍗 Incorporating pineapple into BBQ sauce adds such a delightful sweetness and tanginess to the dish, perfect for a tropical-inspired meal. Plus, baking the chicken keeps it juicy and flavorful. Thanks for sharing this creative recipe! Can't wait to give it a try and bring some island vibes to my dinner table. 🌴😋

Tropical Twist: Pineapple BBQ Baked Chicken Breast! This recipe brings the flavors of the islands right to your dinner table. Imagine tender chicken breast coated in a tangy pineapple BBQ sauce, bursting with sweet and savory goodness.

Back