Vegan Garlic Alfredo Sauce

doebadie

Culinary Explorer
vegan-alfredo-sauce-image-15.jpg

I recently tried this fantastic vegan Alfredo sauce recipe, and it was such a game-changer! It’s creamy, rich, and absolutely delicious, without any dairy. I couldn’t believe how simple it was to make, and it paired perfectly with pasta. Here’s how you can make it too:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup raw cashews (soaked in hot water for at least 15 minutes)
  • 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
  • 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:​

1. Drain the soaked cashews and add them to a blender.
  2. Pour in the almond milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.
  3. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
  4. Add onion powder, salt, and pepper. Blend again to combine.
  5. Pour the sauce into a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until it thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
  6. Toss with your favorite pasta and enjoy!
This sauce is incredibly creamy and flavorful, and it’s perfect for a cozy dinner at home. You can also try adding some sautéed mushrooms or spinach for extra flavor. Trust me, you won’t miss the dairy at all! Enjoy your vegan Alfredo adventure! 🌱🍝

This is so tasty. I had it for dinner three nights in a row and looked forward to it each time! Also, stored the sauce in the canister of my high-speed blender, and each time I warmed it up, added a couple of tablespoons of hot water and then blended it on high until warm. Perfect consistency. I heated up my pasta in the microwave and poured on my piping hot sauce. Worked great!:):)

That vegan Alfredo sauce sounds amazing! 🌱🍝 It’s awesome how simple ingredients can make such a rich and creamy dish—definitely adding this to my recipe list, thanks for sharing! 🙌

View attachment 4957

I recently tried this fantastic vegan Alfredo sauce recipe, and it was such a game-changer! It’s creamy, rich, and absolutely delicious, without any dairy. I couldn’t believe how simple it was to make, and it paired perfectly with pasta. Here’s how you can make it too:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup raw cashews (soaked in hot water for at least 15 minutes)
  • 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
  • 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:​

1. Drain the soaked cashews and add them to a blender.
  2. Pour in the almond milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.
  3. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
  4. Add onion powder, salt, and pepper. Blend again to combine.
  5. Pour the sauce into a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until it thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
  6. Toss with your favorite pasta and enjoy!
This sauce is incredibly creamy and flavorful, and it’s perfect for a cozy dinner at home. You can also try adding some sautéed mushrooms or spinach for extra flavor. Trust me, you won’t miss the dairy at all! Enjoy your vegan Alfredo adventure! 🌱🍝
This sounds so creamy and delicious! Can’t believe it’s vegan. Definitely trying this one! 🌱🍝

This Vegan Garlic Alfredo Sauce looks insanely creamy and delicious! 🌱🧄 Perfect for a guilt-free indulgence. Can’t wait to try it out on some pasta. Thanks for the recipe! 😍

Back