Vegan Pancakes 🥞

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made these vegan pancakes and they were amazing! 🥞✨ So fluffy and easy to whip up. Perfect with fresh berries on top! 🍓😋

Vegan Pancakes 🥞

Vegan Pancakes (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 ¼ cups water
  • 1 tablespoon oil
Directions:

1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Create a well in the center.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the water and oil.
  3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir gently until just combined (the batter will be a bit lumpy).
  4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
  5. Drop large spoonfuls of batter onto the griddle. Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges look dry. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the bottoms are golden brown.
  6. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Serving Suggestion:Top with fresh berries and enjoy! 🍓

PS: These vegan pancakes and OMG, they’re the fluffiest ever! 🥞✨ Seriously, so easy to make and perfect with some fresh berries on top. Can’t wait to make them again! 🍓😋 #PancakeLove #VeganDelights

Wow, those pancakes look absolutely scrumptious and so fluffy! 😍🥞 Thanks for sharing the recipe.... definitely trying these with some fresh berries next time! 🍓🙌

These vegan pancakes look so fluffy and delicious—totally love the berry topping suggestion! 🍓🥞 Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe, can’t wait to try it out! 🙌

Hey everyone! I just made these vegan pancakes and they were amazing! 🥞✨ So fluffy and easy to whip up. Perfect with fresh berries on top! 🍓😋

Vegan Pancakes 🥞

View attachment 5075

Ingredients:

• ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 ¼ cups water
  • 1 tablespoon oil
Directions:

1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Create a well in the center.
  3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir gently until just combined (the batter will be a bit lumpy).
  5. Drop large spoonfuls of batter onto the griddle. Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges look dry. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the bottoms are golden brown.
  6. Repeat with the remaining batter.

PS: These vegan pancakes and OMG, they’re the fluffiest ever! 🥞✨ Seriously, so easy to make and perfect with some fresh berries on top. Can’t wait to make them again! 🍓😋 #PancakeLove #VeganDelights
These look so fluffy! Can't wait to try them this weekend. 🥞

Vegan Pancakes 🥞

View attachment 5075

Ingredients:

• ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 ¼ cups water
  • 1 tablespoon oil
Directions:

6. Repeat with the remaining batter to Buy Mounjaro Online Overnight without prescription.

I was so happy to discover that my favorite packaged pancake mix, Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix, was vegan in itself! So instead of using the milk, eggs, and butter, I used almond milk, aquafaba, and earth balance soy free.

The mix looked great, so I fried up in coconut oil as usual, but they stuck to the pan like cement!!!!! I couldn't even get my silicone spatula under them. Am I missing something? Again, newbie vegan here.

Back