Veggie Breakfast Burrito

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share one of my favorite breakfast recipes with you all – Veggie Breakfast Burritos! They're packed with flavor, nutrients, and are perfect for starting your day right.
Ingredients:
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced (any color you prefer)
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 cup spinach leaves
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 large whole wheat tortillas
  • Optional toppings: salsa, avocado, sour cream
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add diced onion and bell pepper, sauté until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
  2. Add sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they release their moisture and start to brown, about 5 minutes.
  3. Stir in spinach leaves and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs with salt and pepper. Pour the eggs into the skillet with the veggies and scramble until cooked through.
  5. Warm the whole wheat tortillas in a separate skillet or microwave.
  6. Divide the egg and veggie mixture evenly among the tortillas, sprinkle each with shredded cheddar cheese, and add any optional toppings you desire.
  7. Roll up the tortillas, tucking in the sides as you go, to form burritos.
  8. Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious and nutritious Veggie Breakfast Burritos!
Feel free to customize this recipe with your favorite veggies or add some cooked breakfast meats if you prefer. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you!:):):)

Attachments

• Veggie-Burrito-Recipe-1200 (1).jpg
    Veggie-Burrito-Recipe-1200 (1).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 40
It's a morning delight that's become a staple in my breakfast routine, thanks to its hearty and satisfying nature. Picture this: a warm tortilla filled to the brim with fluffy scrambled eggs, sautéed bell peppers, onions, and vibrant spinach, all nestled together in perfect harmony. 🍳🌶️🥬

Yummy! These Veggie Breakfast Burritos sound absolutely delicious and are such a great way to start the day. 🌯🥑🥚 I can't wait to try this recipe out with all those fresh veggies and gooey cheese. 😋

Back