What cleaning hacks do you have for ceramic baking dish?

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Help! Struggling with stubborn stains on my ceramic baking dishes has me reaching out for your wisdom. What tricks do you get by to get those looking new without harsh chemicals? I've tried baking soda paste, which works okay, but I know there must be more out there. Share your tips please.

oh, what I usually do is use the Baking Soda hack :) make a paste using baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the affected areas, let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub gently with a sponge or non-abrasive brush. ;)

Hey! When I'm dealing with tough stains on my ceramic baking dishes, I usually soak them overnight in a mixture of white vinegar and hot water. Then, I scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or brush, and most of the stains come right off. If there are still some stubborn spots, I'll make a paste with baking soda and water and let it sit on the stains for a bit before scrubbing again. Works like a charm for me!

Ah, ceramic baking dishes are kitchen essentials! 🍽️✨ To keep them sparkling clean, try soaking them in warm, soapy water before scrubbing with a gentle brush or sponge. For stubborn stains, a paste of baking soda and water works wonders! 💦🧼 And don't forget the power of lemon and vinegar for that extra shine! 🍋✨ Happy cleaning!

Soak ceramic baking dishes in a mixture of warm water and white vinegar, or create a paste with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for effective stain removal without harsh chemicals. Avoid abrasive cleaners and opt for gentle scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. 🍽️✨

Help! Struggling with stubborn stains on my ceramic baking dishes has me reaching out for your wisdom. What tricks do you get by to get those looking new without harsh chemicals? I've tried baking soda paste, which works okay, but I know there must be more out there. Share your tips please.
To clean a ceramic baking dish effectively, I suggest soaking it in warm, soapy water for a while to loosen any baked-on residue. Then, use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to scrub gently. For stubborn stains, make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it to the dish, letting it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Avoid harsh abrasives or metal scouring pads to prevent scratching the ceramic surface.

oh, what I usually do is use the Baking Soda hack :) make a paste using baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the affected areas, let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub gently with a sponge or non-abrasive brush. ;)
Hey! When I'm dealing with tough stains on my ceramic baking dishes, I usually soak them overnight in a mixture of white vinegar and hot water. Then, I scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or brush, and most of the stains come right off. If there are still some stubborn spots, I'll make a paste with baking soda and water and let it sit on the stains for a bit before scrubbing again. Works like a charm for me!
Ah, ceramic baking dishes are kitchen essentials! 🍽️✨ To keep them sparkling clean, try soaking them in warm, soapy water before scrubbing with a gentle brush or sponge. For stubborn stains, a paste of baking soda and water works wonders! 💦🧼 And don't forget the power of lemon and vinegar for that extra shine! 🍋✨ Happy cleaning!
Soak ceramic baking dishes in a mixture of warm water and white vinegar, or create a paste with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for effective stain removal without harsh chemicals. Avoid abrasive cleaners and opt for gentle scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. 🍽️✨
To clean a ceramic baking dish effectively, I suggest soaking it in warm, soapy water for a while to loosen any baked-on residue. Then, use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to scrub gently. For stubborn stains, make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it to the dish, letting it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Avoid harsh abrasives or metal scouring pads to prevent scratching the ceramic surface.
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I've tried the baking soda paste method before, but I'm excited to give the white vinegar soak a shot. Also, the idea of adding lemon for extra shine sounds intriguing! Will definitely be testing these out. Appreciate the help!

I've heard that spraying the dish with white vinegar and letting it sit for a few minutes before wiping it clean can also be effective, though make sure to rinse thoroughly afterward. 🍶

Back