Zucchini Fritters

Kuromi_X.O

Culinary Explorer
Zucchini Fritters.jpg
Hey there, fellow foodies! These crispy delights are not only delicious but also a great way to sneak in some veggies.

Ingredients:
  • 2 medium zucchinis, grated
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 large egg, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley or dill)
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Olive oil for frying
Instructions:
  1. Start by grating the zucchinis using a box grater or food processor. Place the grated zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let it sit for about 10 minutes to draw out excess moisture, then squeeze out the liquid using a clean kitchen towel or paper towels.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated zucchini, flour, Parmesan cheese, beaten egg, chopped herbs, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
  3. Heat a thin layer of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
  4. Once the oil is hot, scoop about 1/4 cup of the zucchini mixture into the skillet, using a spoon to flatten it into a fritter shape.
  5. Cook the fritters for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
  6. Transfer the cooked fritters to a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
  7. Repeat the process with the remaining zucchini mixture, adding more olive oil to the skillet as needed.
  8. Serve the zucchini fritters hot, garnished with a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream if desired.
I first discovered these zucchini fritters during a summer barbecue with friends, and they were an instant hit! Since then, I've been making them regularly for quick and tasty appetizers or even as a light lunch. I hope you enjoy making and munching on these crispy zucchini fritters as much as I do! 🥒🍴😊

Any idea if these zucchini fritters would pair well with a spicy mayo dip? Planning a movie night with friends and looking for some snack ideas... 🍿🌶️

These Zucchini Fritters look absolutely delicious! 😍 I adore how crispy they are on the outside and packed with flavorful zucchini goodness on the inside. Plus, they seem like the perfect way to sneak in some extra veggies. Can't wait to try making them for a tasty and nutritious snack or side dish! 🥒🍴

These zucchini fritters look so crispy and delicious! Can't wait to try making them myself—thanks for sharing the recipe! Perfect way to enjoy summer zucchinis! 😋

Back