Cherry Fluff 🍒

Rain

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone, Let me share this Cherry Fluff recipe. It is a light and fluffy dessert that's bursting with cherry flavor. This no-bake treat is perfect for potlucks, picnics, or family gatherings. It's sweet, creamy, and irresistibly delicious a crowd-pleaser that's sure to become a favorite!
1200×1318
140.8 kB

cherryfluff.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
  • 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1 cup miniature marshmallows
  • 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
  • 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • Maraschino cherries, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, miniature marshmallows, and chopped nuts (if using). Stir until well combined.
  2. Gently fold in the thawed whipped topping until the mixture is creamy and evenly combined.
  3. Transfer the Cherry Fluff mixture to a serving bowl or dish.
  4. Cover and refrigerate the Cherry Fluff for at least 1 hour, or until chilled and set.
  5. Once chilled, remove the Cherry Fluff from the refrigerator and give it a quick stir.
  6. Garnish the Cherry Fluff with maraschino cherries on top, if desired.
  7. Serve the Cherry Fluff chilled, and enjoy the light and fluffy texture and sweet cherry flavor!
Delight your taste buds with the sweet and fluffy goodness of Cherry Fluff—a simple and satisfying dessert that's perfect for any occasion!

Yum!! This Cherry Fluff looks like the perfect summer dessert :cool::love: Love that it's a no-bake recipe too, perfect for those hot days when you don't want to turn on the oven.

Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to try it and maybe add a sprinkle of almond extract for an extra flavor twist 😋

Cherry fluff is a delightful and refreshing dessert! 🍒💫 Its light and fluffy texture, combined with the sweet burst of cherry flavor, makes it a perfect treat for any occasion. Are you making it with whipped cream, marshmallows, or both? Coz i wanna try this one at home for a perf summer treat :)

I've never heard of cherry fluff before, but it sounds intriguing! 😯 Definitely adding this to my list of recipes to try out. Thanks for sharing!

Yum!! This Cherry Fluff looks like the perfect summer dessert :cool::love: Love that it's a no-bake recipe too, perfect for those hot days when you don't want to turn on the oven.

Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to try it and maybe add a sprinkle of almond extract for an extra flavor twist 😋
Cherry fluff is a delightful and refreshing dessert! 🍒💫 Its light and fluffy texture, combined with the sweet burst of cherry flavor, makes it a perfect treat for any occasion. Are you making it with whipped cream, marshmallows, or both? Coz i wanna try this one at home for a perf summer treat :)
I've never heard of cherry fluff before, but it sounds intriguing! 😯 Definitely adding this to my list of recipes to try out. Thanks for sharing!
You should try it guys, You won't regret it.😁

Back