Flavorful Egg Fried Rice Recipe 🍳🍚

bhella

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my favorite go-to recipes for a quick and delicious lunch or dinner: Flavorful Egg Fried Rice! It's super easy to make and packed with amazing flavors. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 2 cups cooked rice (preferably leftover and chilled)
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup mixed vegetables (like peas, carrots, and corn)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional garnishes: sliced green onions, sesame seeds, sriracha sauce
    1714182910081.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet and cook until they're soft and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Push the onions and garlic to one side of the skillet and crack the eggs into the empty space. Scramble the eggs until they're fully cooked.
  4. Add the mixed vegetables to the skillet and cook until they're heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Add the cooked rice to the skillet, breaking up any clumps with a spatula. Stir-fry everything together for another 2-3 minutes.
  6. Drizzle the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil over the rice mixture. Stir well to combine and evenly distribute the sauces.
  7. Season the fried rice with salt and pepper to taste. Continue cooking for another minute or until everything is heated through.
  8. Serve the egg fried rice hot, garnished with sliced green onions, sesame seeds, and a drizzle of sriracha sauce if desired.
I hope you all enjoy this egg fried rice recipe as much as I do! It's versatile, customizable, and oh-so delicious. Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any questions. Happy cooking! 🍳🍚✨

Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my favorite go-to recipes for a quick and delicious lunch or dinner: Flavorful Egg Fried Rice! It's super easy to make and packed with amazing flavors. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 2 cups cooked rice (preferably leftover and chilled)
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup mixed vegetables (like peas, carrots, and corn)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional garnishes: sliced green onions, sesame seeds, sriracha sauceView attachment 2493
Instructions:
  1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet and cook until they're soft and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Push the onions and garlic to one side of the skillet and crack the eggs into the empty space. Scramble the eggs until they're fully cooked.
  4. Add the mixed vegetables to the skillet and cook until they're heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Add the cooked rice to the skillet, breaking up any clumps with a spatula. Stir-fry everything together for another 2-3 minutes.
  6. Drizzle the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil over the rice mixture. Stir well to combine and evenly distribute the sauces.
  7. Season the fried rice with salt and pepper to taste. Continue cooking for another minute or until everything is heated through.
  8. Serve the egg fried rice hot, garnished with sliced green onions, sesame seeds, and a drizzle of sriracha sauce if desired.
I hope you all enjoy this egg fried rice recipe as much as I do! It's versatile, customizable, and oh-so delicious. Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any questions. Happy cooking! 🍳🍚✨
Thanks for sharing this Egg Fried Rice recipe! I love making it at home, and I'm excited to try out your flavorful version.

Thanks for sharing this Egg Fried Rice recipe! I love making it at home, and I'm excited to try out your flavorful version.
Tried this Egg Fried Rice last week and ended up making it three times in a row... addictive stuff, I tell ya.

Egg fried rice is a classic! 🍳🍚 Quick, easy, and oh-so-delicious. Can't wait to whip up a batch of this flavorful dish. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

An ageless classic that never fails is egg fried rice! The key components of this dish are flavor and simplicity. It's total harmony—from fluffy eggs to crisp vegetables and the ideal balance of sauces. And those extra-optional garnishes? They elevate it to a new plane! This recipe works well for both a quick lunch and a nice evening. Let's get started - happy cooking! Grab a fork! 🍳🍚✨

Back