Maple Bacon Donuts Recipe

stephaniesooenjoyer

Novice Foodie
Hey there, fellow food enthusiasts! ๐ŸŒŸ Get ready to elevate your taste buds with a flavor-packed treat that combines the best of both worlds: Maple Bacon Donuts! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ“ These delightful confections are a heavenly blend of sweet maple goodness and savory bacon perfection, guaranteed to make your taste buds dance with joy. Whether you're treating yourself to a cozy weekend brunch or surprising your loved ones with a special homemade treat, these donuts are sure to steal the show.
Maple Bacon Donuts Recipe.jpeg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup buttermilk
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup real maple syrup
  • 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
For the Maple Glaze:

• 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
  • 1-2 tablespoons milk
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC) and grease a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup until well combined.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  5. Transfer the batter to a piping bag or a zip-top bag with the corner snipped off. Pipe the batter into the prepared donut pan, filling each cavity about 2/3 full.
  6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the donuts spring back when lightly pressed.
  7. Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  8. While the donuts are cooling, make the maple glaze. In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, maple syrup, milk, and a pinch of salt until smooth.
  9. Dip the cooled donuts into the maple glaze, then sprinkle with the crispy bacon crumbles.
  10. Allow the glaze to set for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your irresistible Maple Bacon Donuts!

Oh wow, your Maple Bacon Donuts recipe has my mouth watering already! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ Can't resist that sweet and salty combo - it's pure indulgence in every bite! ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’– Definitely adding this to my must-try list for weekend brunch! Thanks for sharing the deliciousness!

Wow, these Maple Bacon Donuts look absolutely incredible! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฉ I can almost taste the sweet maple glaze and savory bacon combination just by looking at the pictures! Can't wait to try making these myself. Thanks for sharing the recipe and inspiring me to get baking! ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿ

Back